Saturday, May 12, 2012

Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake and Reins of the Drake of the North Wind Solo Farming As Rogue!

Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake and Reins of the Drake of the North Wind Solo Farming As Rogue!

Solo farming Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake and Reins of the Drake of the North Wind as a rogue because i'm a boss. Song: Black Veil Brides - Unbroken, more info below. I understand other people have soloed this before me but not as a rogue they are usually hunters, warlocks, tanks, or have healer spells so like this if you found it helpful if i can do it as a rogue YOU CAN TOO! I also made 700g+ in the 2nd dungeon vortex pinnacle of the video killing the trash got x2 boot drops and alot of volatile airs. (Sells 15-20G per on my server aszune) So I guess its useful for money making if you really don't understand how to make good gold on world of Warcraft. Self buffs used: drum of forgotten kings, priest stamina buff and flask of steel skin. Also i kept up my rogue self heal or this wouldn't be possible.





0 comments: