Thursday, May 10, 2012

Eminem & Hopsin - I'm Shady

Eminem & Hopsin - I'm Shady

Lyrics: [Eminem] Who came through with two glocks to terrorize your borough (huh?) Told you how to slap dicks and murder your girl (I did!) Gave you all the finger and told you to sit and twirl Sold a billion tapes and still screamed, "Fuck the world!" (I'm Slim Shady..) so come and kill me while my name's hot And shoot me twenty-five times in the same spot (Ow!) I think I got a generation brainwashed to pop pills and smoke pot til they brains rot (uhh-oh) Stop they blood flow until they veins clot I need a pain shot, and a shot of plain scotch Purple haze and acid raindrops Spike the punch at the party and drink pop (gulp gulp) Shaved my armpits and wore a tank top Bad Boy, I told you that I can't stop [Hopsin] Stop and listen Ill rock it wicked no competition on this shit You gotta get it, there's nothing hotter then it A whack rappers what Hopsin isn't i kick it To ya if you got a minute you bob ya head like a walking pigeon Play my position i kinda dip it while always ki! ck it I got lots of this, i vibe to this as i rock a fitty the amount of people that's feeling me is a high percentage They know im tight but i be conceited if i admit it Ima climb the game untill im up at the top of it And don't be chicken n call me out if u got a problem with it On silent shit just gon get it stuck on some violent shit And feelings will be hurt so your better off if you mind your business Don't get it started with that nigga Marcus that kid retarded Hes gonna evolve n some ruckus to ...





0 comments: